You remind me of the Babe. What babe? Bowie, of course! This week we tackle the fantasy masterpiece, Labyrinth! What kind of magic spell you do? This week we’re going to find out, as we go on an adventure through the magical world of Jim Henson’s
Labyrinth, a movie that all three of us believe to be one of the most delightful films of all time.
- 00:00:01 – Intro
- 00:00:41 – Movie Talk
- 00:56:01 – Sponsor Break
- 00:57:00 – Game Talk
- 01:45:06 – Outro
- Labyrinth on IMDB
- Labyrinth Reboot/Spin-Off Details
- Children’s Almanac of Words at Play, by Willard Espy
- 13th Age
- Earthdawn and Parlainth
- Everway: Visionary Roleplaying
- Goths Up Trees
- RUNNER-UP: Meridian
- plus a video of Christian explaining it in action!
- WINNER: Heroine RPG
- and bonus Youtube Actual Play video from Richard Rogers
- and another from the Rolling Intentions Podcast!
- SPECIAL BONUS LINK: How to bring Labyrinth to your OSR games, via the Map-Magic of Dyson Logos!
Hosts: Matthew Gray, Dusty Eppers, Nathanael Cole Intro Music: Syd Valentine’s Patent Leather Kids – “Rock And Gravel” Announcer: Isaac Sher Edited By: Nathanael Cole The Babe with the Power: You