In order to get more votes in the feed, we’re going to do an “every other episode” vote going forward. This lets us balance out the movies we most personally want to jam on with the movies our listeners are most interested in hearing. It also lets us leave these polls up longer and get more involvement! So kicking this off, we invite you to cast your vote for which movie we’ll do for our upcoming 44th episode. This time we’re diving into “So bad it’s good (but still bad)” monster-animal movies. You have until Friday, June 21st at 7 AM to choose. And keeping in line with the latest polls, you can pick up to three choices!
And as always, our patrons get to vote again on our Patreon Campaign!
Episode 44 Movie Poll: The Best Worst Animal Monster Flicks! Which should we jam for the next episode?
- Snakes on a Plane (2006) (32%, 9 Votes)
- Sharknado (2013) (25%, 7 Votes)
- Eight Legged Freaks (2002) (18%, 5 Votes)
- Zombeavers (2014) (18%, 5 Votes)
- Mansquito (2005) (7%, 2 Votes)
- Mega Shark Vs. Giant Octopus (2009) (0%, 0 Votes)
- Sharktopus (2010) (0%, 0 Votes)
Total Voters: 14